Denied Mr.President's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr.President, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.President

Mr.President New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.President
    Your Steam ID:
    mateo12112
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    A moderator named Guilty banned me stating that I rdm 4 people but I did not and in West he banned me because I killed him. He gags people like crazy and he gags every one and once the match ends he ungags every one. He is power Hungry and slays people and bans people like crazy please unmoderated him. SeriousTTT is imposible to play with Guilty.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    A moderator named Guilty banned me stating that I rdm 4 people but I did not and in West he banned me because I killed him. He gags people like crazy and he gags every one and once the match ends he ungags every one. He is power Hungry and slays people and bans people like crazy please unmoderated him. SeriousTTT is imposible to play with Guilty.​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

For future reference your steamid is STEAM_0:0:99207046.

@Guilty will respond as soon as he can with his evidence and reasoning!
    Also, if you have any physical evidence like screenshots or video, that'd be helpful.
    Please be patient Mr. President!

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Mr.President ! Thank you for making this appeal!

Let's get over the appeal. We were playing on ttt_minecraft_b5 earlier when you came on the server. Upon joining the server, you decided to Mass RDM 4 players as a detective. 3 innocents and myself. Your actions got to the point where players were crying out that you were an RDMing detective. So I chose to go up and I see you RDMing several players at the lighthouse. Upon you damaging me, I chose to kill you for it. Checking the logs, look at what I did see in the end. Screenshots will be shown below as well as well as a video clip of the round where you were RDMing. Attached inside the screenshots is also some of the lovely words you chose to say and spam in the chat several times throughout your time on the vanilla server. I also attached the screenshot of me giving you the ban for your Mass RDM that round.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

With all of that uploaded, your appeal is DENIED. Use the time you have off of this server along with West 1 to learn the rules and consider changing your attitude and play style on the servers. Your appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement or by tomorrow morning.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering you didn't respond, your appeal is officially locked and denied. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.