Denied Mr. Pink's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Pink, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Pink
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In the extended rules of TTT it says that if an afk player is near an un id body then it is ok to kill the afk player. This is what I did, except instead of killing him outright I brought the body to him and told him at least 2 times in mic to id the body. He didn't, so I killed him​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    • Passages from the sacred texts (The Extended rules)
    • "If a player does not have a way to see the body (i.e. a body hidden in a nearby room/behind a wall), you may NOT kill them for being near it as they are likely unaware of it."
    • -I brought the body to him and told him to id the body in mic multiple times
    • "AFK players are not exempt from Traitorous acts and may still be KOSed/killed. For instance, you are allowed to kill an AFK player who stands near an unided body. This is because players may be fake being AFK to avoid being caught."

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Yep. That's true. You can kill someone for not identifying the body.

What you can't do, is bring that body to an AFK yourself forcing them to commit a traitorous act. From the sacred texts, this is called "Loopholing".

You abused the rules to RDM an innocent player, but avoid punishment- although you should be aware of this as this is your second offense of loopholing on our servers.

Since you do have a history of loopholing on our servers, I do not see a reason to show leniency here. As such, your appeal is denied.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have anymore questions,
    HelixSpiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.