Approved Mr. Pink's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Pink, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Pink
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not really sure why I was even banned, there wasn't even a warning telling me that I can't leave, I waited an entire round and The warning never popped up. So I was never told about a slay or about any report, I left because I didn't see a report or slay and didn't think I rdmed, then I come back and see that I'm banned for rdm and leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

@iii banned you for RDM and Leave, 1st offense. Standby for their response.

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Firstly I apologize for taking so long to reply, I ran into some difficulties uploading my evidence.

This is the report in question that got you banned:
    [​IMG]
    Now for this report, I had initialy put a slay on you, which you then contested the reason I gave for it, so I removed the slay and put it in progress for later, as I still had a few reports to go over from joining the server so late:
    Looking over the deathscene again, it seems you got confused as to who you saw run up the stairs. From your point of view, you really couldn't have seen that it was the person in green who killed the innocent that you identified, the person who was shooting them first was the second person up there. Here is the deathscene:

As to you leaving with the report still on, you left during the next map, when you had two reports against you (number 5, which is the one you were banned for, and number 11):

I think that is at least some indication that your reports might still be being handled. Being confident that you didn't RDM is fine, but you should still make sure, specially considering your ban history these past two months.
    The usual recomendation is that you ask the staff online if you are fine to leave.

In regards to the appeal itself, seeing as this is your first RDM and Leave ban in the last year or two, and you did go through the trouble of making an appeal all the while being respectful in game and in here, I will be reducing the ban from 5 days to 3 days, but I would like you to serve this last day of the reduced ban.
    I hope this gives you a better perspective of how easily assumptions, both in misjudging a kill or the result of a report, can lead to a long ban if you are not careful.

I wish you the best in the future.
    Appeal accepted. Ban reduced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.