Approved Mr. Mojo Risin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Mojo Risin, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Mojo Risin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:21928425
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned. I try to connect to the server and it just says "Banned for 3 days"​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no idea​

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, @Mr. Mojo Risin ! You were banned by @Yatty for "RDM and Leave - First Offense"
    Please give him some time to respond to your appeal! In the meantime please feel free to play on our other servers for the time being.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

3. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Hey there! @Mr. Mojo Risin , thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today!

So first off I'd like to mention to that I was training @ptownslayer21 when your report ingame came up. I had just joined the server and noticed this report on you here:
    [​IMG]

However, it seems that I had jumped the gun here and misjudged the situation. Instead of adding a slay onto you(since you weren't connect to the server before I started to handle your report) I had banned you instead.
    I am terribly sorry about this and to correct my mistake I am unbanning you and voiding your ban.

Again, I am awfully sorry for misjudging the situation and banning you right off the bat there. I should have paid more attention.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.