Denied Mr.Mint №¹³'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr.Mint №¹³, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Mint №¹³

Mr.Mint №¹³ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.mint steam is zashi_southpaw
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29087366
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was removed for reasons unknown to me i just logged back in one day and discovered i was banned from the server i was on a while back about 2 days and i didn't do anything now im banned for 11 days again? why is this?
    first time i was banned for 7 days for no reason and again I still don't have any idea why
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :cry:

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You were banned by @Carned for your second offense of RDM and leave. He will respond at his nearest convenience. While you wait on his response there are 4 other servers you can play on.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Mint, it was I that Banned you for your second offence of rdm and leave as seen below

2014-03-31 14:38:09Mr.Mint №¹³STEAM_0:1:29087366rdm and leave 2nd offence20160EastCarned

The reason you were able to play is because your ban was only on east so you must have been connected to our other servers.

Because this ban is about 4-5 days old i honestly don't remember why you were slain, but you must have left during your slain round.

If i remember correctly however you were reported on the forums and when i tried to contact you in game through Voice chat, Private Message and Global chat you ignored me so slayed you for this report - http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/mint-no16-two-rounds-of-rdm.6391/

And then you left during those slay rounds, you must have known i was slaying you, i messaged you a lot of times and other members of the server even tried to contact you.

I will let you present your side before i come to decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.