Approved Mr. Lambert's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ridge, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridge

ridge VIP

Explain the case:
    I was playing all day today, and about 30 minutes ago I had a report against me. I made sure not to leave the server, but I went AFK & went to help out my mother with something. I came back, and for some reason I was in one of the deathrun servers. I went to join back TTT and I was banned for 5 days for RDM and leave.​
    Related Evidence:
    I have no evidence, but I did not mean to leave the server at all, I was simply leaving my keyboard for a second. I can come back on ASAP and serve the slays if you let me please.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Tagging @Aluf who banned you.

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Moved to the correct forum thread.

4. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey there,

This was the report that I slayed you for (also shows that you left the server):
    [​IMG]

Here are there round logs that were related to this report:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the logs show that you were the one that did the pushing rather than D3ATH. It was also on the dolls map.

You may have pressed f12 or something that made you leave, which has happened a couple times to myself in the past. I am willing to accept this appeal, just tell me when you'll be available (either on here or forum PMs). I won't be able to get on until around 7:30 EST tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  5. ridge

ridge VIP

Are u getting off right now? Cause im able to get on right now, but if you are its ok ill wait until tomorrow. Thank u for understanding bro

6. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Player has served their slay(s) with humility.

Appeal: Accepted
    Void Status: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.