Denied Mr. Lambert's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ridge, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridge

ridge VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lambert
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68716651
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The person who banned me (Rekt) wouldn't let me explain what was happening
    Evidence of Innocence:
    On west, we were playing on 67th way. I am a detective, and I go into the detective room. As I was going into the detective room, someone shot near me two times with a deagle. Since I knew they were attacking me and shooting near me, I attempted to throw and inced at them (I didn't realize the inced wouldn't go through the blue bubble, as I usually don't go in there as a detective.) As soon as that happened, I let people in the room & around I threw an inced, and to watch out. A couple people (i guess) ended up taking damage from it, and the round went on. No reports happened, nothing, no one had a problem with it, as I explained to them why it happened through the mic. Rekt, asked me why I did it through chat, and I responded giving a brief explanation of what happened. I guess he didnt understand what I said, but I just went on and kept playing.

After another round or two, I got a report near the end of a round, and had no idea what for. After the round was over, I looked at the report and it didnt help me understand what it was (It literally said something like 'he rdmed me so I had no clue what he was talking about) I check the activity logs or whatever it is in the tab of the end game report, and it didn't say I killed him , so I was confused as to what happened and said I didnt.

It turns out I killed him with a prop, it probably flew out of my magneto-stick while turning fast (this tends to happen), or I threw it and didn't realize he took damage from it, OR I killed him and forgot about it by the end of the round- regardless which of those it was, I continued to ask Rekt about it after I got slain, which he told me I RDMed him. I did not argue & I took the slay after realizing Rekt was most likely right. He Also asked about what happened the first time again with the inced, and I explained to him briefly what happened. After that, I had to use the restroom and I was slain so I used it to my advantage, took a piss & got some chocolate milk. When I got back, it was the beginning of a round and I got a message from Rekt. I forgot what it said, and already quit the game so I cant check the logs, but it said something like "You wont answer me back so I am going to ban you" as soon as I saw this, I tried to look at it for what I didnt respond too, which is when I was banned.

I thought I explained the situation to Rekt already, maybe he didn't understand what I was saying, but I know I briefly told him twice.I took the slay and didnt leave the second incident, and I wish he gave me longer to respond to him. I don't think I should have been slain.

Lambert​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

You were banned by me at Muffin's discretion.

Getting evidence now. Please be patient

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

To clarify, I told Rek that if you were unable to provide a person which you were trying to kill, and a reason you were trying to kill them, that he could act on it with a ban largely due to your history.

Throwing a grenade and praying it hits a Traitor isn't crossfire. For this situation to have been crossfire, you would have needed to have thrown the grenade with a certain person or persons in mind, assuming you have witnessed them doing traitorous acts.

Again, this is all based off of what Rek has told me. I'm sure he'll provide his evidence soon.

4. Rek

Rek Ø

Alright, here we go!

Thanks for taking the time for making a wonderful looking appeal, Lambert.

Now here is the video of what happened.

As you can see, there was no shooting, the guy was simply blocking the door.
    If someone shot you BEFORE then,

You lied, as shown here
    [​IMG]

Saying "A T and cause he tried to kill me."

How? If you said "I threw the incend because the guy was blocking the door" or something more along the lines of truthfulness, I would have been understanding.

Nobody shot 10 seconds before you threw it. IF your life was in danger, why would you even throw an incend? Also, claiming "crossfire" first time I asked, as you were "trying to kill Ts with it", was not a valid response either, obviously.

Anyways, it's super late and I'm not good at typing out what I am trying to communicate at this hour.

Tl;dr Threw the incend and hurt your friendlies for no reason, then lied.

I'll ask a few people to look at this and then will give my verdict within 24 hours.

With ONE response, PLEASE explain what you have just seen and try and convince me.
    It's pretty obvious and the truth goes a long way.

cheers

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

Due to a lack of responsivity, I will be forced to take this as an omission of your guilt.

Ban extended a week as well.

Cheers mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.