Approved Mr.Krabs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Spookles, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spookles

Spookles VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.Krabs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:188299729
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So here I am again,

The reason I was banned was that I RDM x3 which meant a one day ban and I had it coming from the start but the reason I should be unbanned is that of the confusion of two of the three of my RDMs,

The first time I RDMed was because of confusion because I had a T buddy T bait me and I got shot at the same time believing that it was him who had shot me I shot back

The Second time was because of DNA, I was called to a body and thinking that it was because It was DNA I didn't look at the body and just grabbed DNA and killed two people the first was because I thought the DNA was pointing to him and it wasn't I was impatient and didn't wait to make sure this I will take full responsibility for. Then I killed a second person that the DNA led to only to find out after that they called me to a T body and I had RDMed twice.

I must say this is fully my fault and do understand that I should have been paying more attention to what I was doing so that this could have been avoided but instead, I RDMx3 which resulted in a days ban which is understandable because it was me not paying attention​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Timo654 for Mass RDMx3. Please wait patiently for their response

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey, sorry for the late response.

Here are the reports:

[​IMG]
    This kill, you thought he was shooting you, but he didn't hit you at all, the innocent did instead. I punished you.

[​IMG]
    You mistook this innocent for the person you had DNA on, so I punished you again.

[​IMG]
    The DNA was from a traitor's body, as seen from the last picture, so I punished you for this too.

All of those kills were RDM.

As your ban already expired, I'll accept this appeal.

Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.