Approved Mr.Krabs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Spookles, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spookles

Spookles VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.Krabs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:188299729
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I miss clicked with a frag in hand because I had fast switch on which when I bumped my scroll wheel on my mouse stop on my frag and threw it which made me panic and hide which in the end killed about 10 people resulting in a mass ban because of it.

I realized my mistake right a way so I messaged both Agent A and Chris to jump on to east 2 and ban me for mass because of my RDM I also said in shoutbox that I need mod or admin on east 2 to help me with my reports. In the end, Acnologia came on and I said to him when I noticed that he was dealing with my reports that it was bad and that I should be banned for mass because of it. So Acnologia did ban me for mass but only for 5 day I told him it was not my first-time MASS RDMing but he still only banned me for 5 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing helps in my case because it was full RDM with no second thought​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Give me a few to gather my evidence. Please chill until then.

3. Acnologia

So, around half an hour or so ago, you requested staff on East 2 to overlook the server. I usually go onto the server where mods are being requested so I hopped on after you requested staff.
    When loading into the server, I saw a few reports against you regarding a case of accidental RDM. You've already admitted to it but I'll provide a screenshot showcasing the incident (in the damage logs) below:
    [​IMG]

I then banned you for it.

Now, I understand that this was a case of accidental RDM. Accidents like these happen all the time. I'm a lenient mod, and as such, will be giving you the option to serve out a total of 4 slays instead of the 5 day ban. Will you comply?

4. Spookles

Spookles VIP

Yes for sure 4 slays is fine thank you

5. Acnologia

You've been unbanned and 4 slays have been added to your ID.

Appeal:
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.