Approved Mr. Happy (☞゚∀゚)☞'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Happy (☞゚∀゚)☞, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Xyph
    Explain the case:
    I have just found out that I got banned on ttt vanilla for apparently RDM and leave after hoping to the deathrun server?

I just want to clarify if during the duration of my leave that my report has been reviewed and that I have received the slay? Because I did not think I got a slay then since I thought it was still being reviewed.

The incident ---> Detective walks in the room where I threw in an Icendiary to dispose of it and yes the detective walked in...does that count as rdm or as an incident on it's own? He was not able to see the fire since there's an apparent missing texture bug for some players where the fire's invisible...​
    Related Evidence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gonna tag @iii since they were the one to ban you and will be moved to the correct sub forum.

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

I have seen this and will respond soon.

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

So your ban was indeed for that situation, Noss reported you for killing them:
    [​IMG]
    This is the deathscene I saw of it:
    And this is a screenshot of the incendiary fire that killed Noss:
    [​IMG]
    Shortly, you threw a ICEndiary in the suicide room, which the detective later walked into and died to.
    Throwing a fire grenade which then proceeds to kill or damage other players is, of course, RDM.

Since this was a blue flame grenade, which not everyone has the texture for, I proceeded to question Noss if they had seen the fire, so in case they did have the texture and walked intentionally into the fire I could ask an admin for discretion not to slay you, which as a moderator I don't have the discretion to do.
    While I was questioning Noss, who didn't respond to my pms, you left the server, after waiting that round and the round after that to see if you would return, I banned you for RDM and Leave.

Having that explained, I will give you an advice and my conclusion to this appeal:

Do NOT leave the server until the staff member handling the reports against you finishes handling them, and even then or in either case, if you want to leave, please ask the staff online if you are fine to leave, that will avoid situations like this happening in the future.
    Since this was obviously a unintentional RDM, I am willing to unban you and give you a slay instead, which you can serve the next time you play on Vanilla, but beware, your ban will not be voided, so your next offense will be your second.

That said, I hope you have a great time playing our servers and that you can put this ban behind you as a learning experience. Have fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.