Denied Mr. Happy (☞゚∀゚)☞'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Happy (☞゚∀゚)☞, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forum Nickname:
    Mr., Happy
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was shocked to find I was banned for 4 weeks, and when I look it says i was ghosting? I do not even know how to ghost with someone and Im curious as to who reported me and how I was accused of ghosting. I do not know how to prove myself but I had no plans of getting banned from one of the servers I only play on.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT ban appeal section. Tagging @wink as he banned you for ghosting.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

4. I remember now, I trolled everyone and sent them messages like that. I didn't know pm's carry from dead to the alive players. Technically that's a false statement and is not intended help anyone. Ghosting, technically, is supposed to be beneficial and that mmessage was a troll and for laughs only :(

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

We treat ghosting as a serious offense on our servers, hence why the protocol calls for a 4 week ban. Simply trying to troll with by giving alive players false information is still ghosting to degree, as you are giving round revelant information. We do 6 other TTT servers you can play on while you wait for this ban to expire.

Appeal: Denied

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.