Denied Mr.FluffyBunnyFluff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr.FluffyBunnyFluff, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.FluffyBunnyFluff

Mr.FluffyBunnyFluff New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.fluffybunnyfluff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25168866
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    not sure if the server is correct. Anyways i was not hacking. And the mod said he had proof and i would like to see that proof because i feel like i was banned unfairly
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You were banned for Hacking (1st offense) globally by @Sinz. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Mr.fluffybunny,

Thank you for making a ban appeal, here I can justify my reasoning for banning you. On our server rules, the one you view every time you join one of our five servers or experience a map change it states the following below as the punishment for hacking or cheating on our servers;

[​IMG]

Once you close this prompt you are saying you will abide by these set rules and not break them, knowing when you do you will be punished accordingly. The reason we do not allow players to cheat or use any method of hacking is because it ruins the gaming experience someone gains when playing on our servers. You cheating decimates any fun or joy players find in the game, you ruin their ability to grow as players and make them hate the game, you make yourself stand out and become superior to everyone else giving a colossal advantage in your favor. This is something we will rebuke, prohibit and never allow to sustain the server at full health.

Many other staff members including @Darktooth and myself have suspected you of hacking for a period of time but did not have the proper evidence to back our claims. But now I've managed to catch you in your crime and prevent it from happening again. The visual evidence of you changing the game in your favor can be seen below. The first and second kills seem to be aimbot, but in attempts to gain a third you can see there is complete absence of any recoil, this is the same for the rest of the footage. The last clip is from the previous round.

Please take this ban appeal as a lesson and came back to our servers once you've become a player that has care for the server's sustainability and well-being.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Welcome to our haven, Mr. Fluffy Bunny Fluff!

Yes, it's true indeed that I had many suspicions of you hacking on our servers. I had spectated you for many rounds, watching every shot you made, and recording every time you were a T or we had a headshot wars. I, however, suspected you of aimbotting, since your lifetime kills at the time was 63 and your headshot count was 55. That's pretty outstanding, no? I didn't think of no recoil hacks at the time, which, looking back at my video evidence, I can see happening.

I am in support of this ban 100%. Please look back at your actions, and, if you wish to play on our servers again, I'd recommend deleting any extra malicious modifications you have made on your Garrys Mod.

Thanks for appealing,
    Darktooth <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.