Approved Mr.Chris's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr.Chris, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Chris
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43891909
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am unsure why I was banned. I was playing last night for a number of hours fine and logged off between 9 and 10PM, went to log back on this morning and was banned.

I have just joined this community, and spent about 9 or 10 hours on it over the two days I have played. I want to continue to play here.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of innocence as I was not online when the ban took place.

I know I had a few reports against me yesterday but I'm pretty sure I had reason to kill in most situations

I was unable to find anything about my ban in the ban list.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Nicol Bolas for "RDM and Leave (First Offence)". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi there Mr Chris, thanks for filing this appeal. Give me a bit to get my evidence together and I'll post it here shortly.

4. Harvest

Hi there, Mr Chris, thanks for your patience. I'll jump right into it.

This is the report that was filed against you -

[​IMG]

As you can see, it falls under a "kill on suspicion" - you killed Auchnox based on proximity and the same weapon, not hard evidence. Due to this, I issued the punishment (a slay). A little later, you left the server, as seen below.

[​IMG]

Due to this, the actions fall under "RDM and Leave", and the punishment for that is a five day ban.

As this is your first offence, and you're still relatively new to the server, I'd be willing to arrange for you to serve your slay, and I'd void the ban. If you add me on Steam, we can sort this out today.

Hope this clears things up!

5. Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris New Member

Thank you for the response, dumb me spent a while trying to figure out which profile on Steam was you before realising there was an icon under your name. I've added you now and I will serve the slay(s) anytime you are free.

Just curious, do you happen to know what IRL time the report was at? I thought that incident was a few maps before I logged off for the night.

6. Harvest

Slay has been served, and the ban has been voided. Thanks for the appeal, Mr.Chris, and I hope you enjoy playing on the servers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.