Approved MoonMoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MoonMoon, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Moon Moon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:36770813
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so like i was banned again because of hacking and i didn't have any third party programs or anything on. I am worrying that admins in these servers do not know anything about shooting people.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    what am i gonna prove being supreme at cs:go doesn't help i guess​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @luna♥ who banned you for your second offense of hacking on our servers.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey moon moon, I'm currently uploading my evidence, please be patient for a little while

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Before I post this, I'd like to apologize for the quality, I'm not the best at uploading videos and I'll try to get that fixed tomorrow, but until then, this is the video I banned you for:

Most of the video doesn't have anything, the shots that got you banned were at 00:16, 05:00, 09:53, and the shots at the very end. In some cases, it looks like you're using some kind of no/reduced recoil hack, and others it looks like you're snapping to heads. I'd like to hear what you have to say about this.

5. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

First of all you can see my recoil bounce, i control the recoil by moving down my mouse real fast and the video seems not the same as my experience. I had recoil in my game. The last clip 09:53... if you call that "hacking" you have a problem.

Checked later: What about the shots after the round ended at 10.00. Since i had "hacks" on 10.00, why did i have recoil there ?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  6. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

After careful review of this and discussion with a few other staff members, we decided there isn't enough evidence here. I'll be unbanning you and voiding the ban. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.