Denied MoonMoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MoonMoon, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Moon Moon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:36770813
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why i got banned my last join was 2-3 days ago. Last time i was on this server i left the server with no reports (RDM reports and stuff).​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't even know why i got banned.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

@andrewca79 banned you for Hacking 1st, please be patient and allow them time to gather their evidence.

3. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

ok?... I didn't even use cheats or any kind. I even play alone on the server so no ghosting either.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there Moon Moon, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, let's get started.

I banned you for hacking as in the following videos, you had a form of aim hacks. In the video below particularly, you had no recoil on the scout, a weapon that has very high, noticeable recoil.

I also received another video where you were snapping around your screen. The action happens in two parts, the first one beginning at 0:11 and the other at 4:11

Do you have anything to say about these?

5. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

The first with the scout gun was a gun game thing(dunno what its called). The game umps deal 1 damage to you. I tried to zoom to kill people but my aim would get knocked so i decided to go full noscopes and i had almost to no recoil while noscoping so i kept shooting.(btw the scout recoil thing happens only when scoped in)

In the sec. video 00.11 i didnt see any snapping i was aiming back and forth to see anyone trying to walk over the steps so i could activate the trap.
    In the 4.11 there was a c4 explosion/detonating while i was getting ready to kill the guy. But the c4 went off so i tought i got damaged by the dude so i immedietly started shotting after waiting my crosshair to normal after the c4 detonation.

4.11 looks suspicous even to me but the c4 sound makes it clear that my aim was knocked by the c4 explosion and that looked like i locked on somebody as i started shooting.

So thats my defence

6. andrewca79

The scout has recoil when not scoped in. Recorded this in a single player game just now.

Also, at 4:11, the C4 may have spun you around, but mid way through you changed the direction of the spin and spun back round instantly. A C4 does not do this.

Is there anything you would like to add to this?

7. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

At 4.11 you can see where the c4 explosion knock effect got stopped(where i aimed at the cobble wall for a second) then i saw the guy who was following me also got his aim c4'ed and looking back so i decided to shoot him before he starts shooting me.

And can you also try the scout thing when the "men in middle" gamemode active. I am certain that i had no recoil in that round specificly

8. andrewca79

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.