Denied moongoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by moongoon, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moongoon

moongoon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fine Bros React™
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    got banned for mic spamming, got no warning, everyone else was talking as well i guess i just happened to be the one that got banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    a man came into the server and said "my son is in here please keep it pg-13" now after hearing this what else was I going to do. So I started cussing along with about 4-5 other people, I then got gagged, disappointed, silent, and still listening to the others cuss him out I was banned from the server. I thought, "hmm a hard punishment for one mic spamming offence" I figured, then when I attempted to join one of the other servers I was told I was "Put on a banned list" and i could appeal here. So here I am bagging for the merciful fist to be lifted from my lifeless corpse and unban me for my first offence for a punishment not fit for the crime.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @CDriscoll for "Mic Spam". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient!

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows:
    STEAM_0:0:44322301

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

MoonGoon,

Thanks for taking your time to file an appeal, though I'll be denying this appeal. To put it simply, your story leaves out a lot of crucial events that led up to your ban, such as your blatantly racist, trollish, and toxic remarks in chat, and over voice. I do not record my gameplay 100% of the time, so I do not have a record of your spam over voice, though this screenshot sums up the gist of what happened while you were on the server.

[​IMG]

Your ban will not be lifted, and it will last its entirety. If you wish to become a part of our community, you'll need to act within our rules.

This appeal has been denied, and if you have any issues with this or any comments to make, you are more than welcome to message me in an inbox on our forums.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.