Denied Monstuh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Monstuh, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monstuh

Monstuh New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Monstuh
    Your Steam ID:
    wrichardross
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the server well after I expected an accusation to be filed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It has been seen countless times personally by me where someone will wait to file a report on someone else until they leave just to add to the punishment. I think that my ban should be revoked because I first off think that the reasoning for the RDM I allegedly made was because the person was shooting at someone as well because it is unfair that I be banned for 5 days because the accuser decided to wait until I left to file a report. Had he/she filed it when I still was on the server, I would of stayed and waited out the 1 round slay. If my ban cannot be revoked, then I suggest putting somewhere on the server to suggest waiting for the entire round to leave incase of such circumstances like mine.​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @Ravin for RDM and Leave, he will respond when he can.

3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I'll like to ask;
    If you were waiting for a filed report and it seems you like expected one
    Why didn't you ask Ravin, the mod who was on at the time, if you're okay to leave? Or tell him what happened in that scenario of the RDM since you seem to be quite aware of it?

You can use admin chat (type @ at the beginning of your message in-game) to talk directly to the staff members that are online at the time.

4. Monstuh

Monstuh New Member

I assumed that the person I killed wasn't going to. I think they weren't but saw that I left and went ahead and filed one. Besides, the rule for banning someone for 5 days for RDM and leave is probably there to stop people from leaving after they kill others because they think they can get away with it. I had no intention of this and it is that reason that I think I should be granted an appeal. By all means, I dont mind going on to the server and serving a 1 round slay but any other punishment seems unjust to me.

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hell Monstuh, I had banned you for RDM and Leave 1st on East 1. Thank you for taking time to appeal the ban.

I am not 100% Sure on what you were thinking. I had banned you for this report here.

I think you were trying to mess around with this guy... You said you shot him for "trying" to go into the T room and he never actually did. You also shot him before hand. You even said you were going to kill him? I think you were joking around. A gunfight insued but he was upset about you randomly damaging him before whatever happened, had happened.

Normally, I wouldn't have issued a slay for this if that had just been the end fire fight logs, but it does show you did random damage to him before hand which he wanted to report on.

You do have two older RDM and Leave Bans, and you expected me to ban you or something to happen. We even played a few games together on the 13th, yesterday, which you were banned on the 12th.

I want to deny this appeal, but I want to hear what you have to say. Explain to me what was going threw your mind and why you shot him randomly before the gunfight.

6. Monstuh

Monstuh New Member

I remember what had happened now. I was trying to catch someone going into the T room and he was watching me from the outside of the room that lead to the T room. Someone within the T room locked me in the room and the person that filed the report thought it was me that locked it. The reasoning for the T locking the door was to try to use the explosive trap within the room but he didn't succeed. He proceeded to call out a KOS on me and when the door that was locked became unlocked, I went out and killed him for calling it on me.

7. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hm. If you can get a mod to serve your slay, I can remove the ban but keep it on record. Do be careful with how you are shooting people. Even if the Door was to open, you can't assume that person had opened it because these doors can be opened threw walls and distances. We cannot assume he had been the one.

As for the KoS, why did you not mention this in your original report?

Let the mod know you are serving a slay then post the mod name or have the mod post here they had slain you, I will then unban you.

8. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

This ban expires in one more day. If you do not serve your slay the report will be marked invalid when the ban expires...as there is no real report anymore.

9. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Monstuh,

Your ban has been served to its fullest extent, and this appeal has been denied.

Thank you for taking your time to file an appeal on the forums, and I'll see you in game.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.