Denied Moe leicester( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Moe leicester( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ray
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the mod banned me off the server because of my name and I changed it for him twice, I want to keep parts of my original name without triggering any SJWs , there was also 2 reports there was currently unfinished so I couldn't leave the server otherwise be done for rdm and leave and I can only change my name if I leave the server, clearly unfair by the mod when there is nothing I could have done due to the fact (no offence) he couldn't run the server quick enough or properly.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    there was a report that was unfinished so I could not leave.​

2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Tagging @Hyper. Please be patient while you wait for their response.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hello @Moe leicester( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban on the forums. This was a fairly simple situation where you neglected to change your name so I'll go over it quick with you:
    [​IMG]
    As you should know, your name is definitely of a trollish nature and you certainly didn't seem to care for your actions as you said that you changed your name by adding an "a" to it. You neglected to change your name, so I kicked you.
    [​IMG]
    You then join with a name with the exact same nature. With that in mind, I banned you for your 3rd offense of neglecting to change your name.
    [​IMG]
    You have shown no remorse for your actions and taking into account your history, I will be denying this appeal.

In addition to this, you have been banned for 2 weeks on all our servers. Take this as a time to reflect on your behaviour and make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there,

I will say this is kinda dissapointing. You have quite the history of racial names and history to not change them. You also have a global ban for this exact same thing, and yet still have not learned from it. I have put a global 2 week ban due to your history. Please try and take this time to learn that we will not tolerate your name change antics and your racist names as well.

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.