Mods should be able to refund RDM'd Traitor rounds.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Sasha Rim, Nov 30, 2014.

?

Should mods be able to refund RDM'd T rounds?

1. Implement this

2. Leave it as is

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sasha Rim

Sasha Rim New Member

I think that one of the most unsatisfying things is when somebody RDM's you on a T round you've been waiting ages for, and they just have to sit out a turn and go eat a sandwich. I think if the mods decide you were, in fact, RDM'd on your T round, they should be able to give them a T round token of some sort.

2. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Admins have the ability to refund a T round if you bought and you were RDM'd 30 seconds into the round.

However, we are not going to give that ability from 8 people to 40. Because the process is heavily audited and if there is any trouble it will be bad.

Also the amount of people that would request a refund for the smallest of things would be overwhelming.

You have a 25% chance to become a traitor every given round. Sometimes you go down in glory sometimes you don't.

If anything I might direct you to donating (if you like us enough), because you get discounts on buying traitor through the pointshop. I can buy a T round for 240 points instead of 600. It is one of the perks of donating!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Many mods like myself are generous enough to give you players points to buy a T round so you can enjoy the game. But, our points have been earned and not all of us have a lot, so we can't refund everyones t round.

4. Sasha Rim

Sasha Rim New Member

Thanks for the replies, I see what you mean. Though I didn't know Admins could refund rounds. 8 people is a good balance for the cases that actually deserve refunding.

• Agree Agree x 2