Denied MM Aroma's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MM Aroma, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MM Aroma

MM Aroma New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MM Aroma
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60025042
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I should have recieved a slay for 2 rounds, because I did throw the incen and it killed that turtle guy, i forgot his name. and I hurt another player I ran up and moved him out of the fire hoping he wouldn't die. then I tried to make that jump on Assault and I accidently Goomba Stomped a player by landing on his head. I wanted to be slain and pay the consequences for what I did but instead I got banned for 24 hours which seems a bit too much
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kythol please be patient while he responds

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello MM Aroma. Since it hasn't been stated before, I banned you for Mass RDM (3). Let's go over what happened.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you threw an incendiary grenade, which damaged two players and killed another. Based on how we handle incendiary damage here at SGMod, all damage is counted as one slay and each kill is an additional slay. Therefore, you were to be slain twice (one for the damage and one for the kill).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this report, you goomba stomped another player, which counted as your third offense of RDM (the first being the incendiary damage and the second being the one incendiary kill).

Due to this only being a one day ban, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on one of our other six TTT servers or our deathrun server for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.