Approved MLG's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MLG, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG

MLG New Member

Explain the case:
    wtf. I was banned for "hacking" by Etched. he said I had "no recoil" when I shot my gun." are you kidding me? you banned me because I have good recoil control? It's not hard to control your gun.. in gmod... . I've never seen anything so stupid in my life. he also made this assumption by one kill. legit, no hesitation. This "admin" doesn't know wtf he's doing and he needs to be demoted. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2240084061
    Related Evidence:

2. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

The evidence I have is uploading and will be sent to the higher ups for their final verdict. Please be patient.

3. MLG

MLG New Member

i would love to see these "evidence" you have.

4. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

After receiving several complaints in admin chat I check in on you via spec mode. I personally noticed a surprising lack of recoil even in low recoil weapons. After being reviewed the staff voted that it was not enough to constitute a ban. With that your ban will be voided and removed. Apologies for the misinterpretation.

Also, for future reference while a ban is only local until globalized instead of attacking, provide yourself some counter-evidence to prove your ability of recoil control. It would help you much further in the long run.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Ban: Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.