Denied mitchelldog128's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mitchelldog128, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    UnseenKiller
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm continuing from the locked post
    Evidence of Innocence:
    That video that he posted still didn't have enough proof in my book. I just wanted to make something clear that is definitely not enough proof to ban someone for hacking will I get mad you ask? No it's only local I guess I will have to put up with the ban since you judged the situation differently than I had. All the second video shows is more proof of me having little recoil spectator mode isn't always perfect I do have little recoil but if it's not big enough you can't notice it in spectator. So no I'm not looking for a reevaluation I'm just clearing it up that I do not agree with the ban but if you were to reevaluate the outcome would be the same since the lead admin decided on it. Thank you have a nice day I might see you in vanilla and have fun spamming hack accusations and make sure to spectate me so you can call no recoil hacks. Because the recoil will most likely look the same. Edit: on mobile so some punctuation may have messed up. Edit2: gr8 ban m8 would r8 8/8 and would not choose to reavalu8 that b8 m8. You did a gr8 job there m8.​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Sinz will respond with his reasoning on why your appeal was denied.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The most incriminating evidence was when you were using the Deagle. That gun has the highest recoil of any gun and yours had zero recoil at all and the video made it pretty obvious.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Please refrain from creating multiple appeals once a verdict has already been reached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.