Denied Mister A. Hamster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wojack, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Anal Hamster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42004983​
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I legitimately have no idea why I am banned, what did I do?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned for your second offense of RDM & Leave by @kynwall on West 2. He will respond with his reasoning as soon as he can.

Be sure to stay a full round once a slay has been issued on you.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Your Steam ID is incorrect, if I could please get the proper Steam ID that would be fantastic; thank-you.
    P.S
    I am derpy and do not know how to get his Steam ID, help!

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Click the bottom of his profile picture, where the little steamicon is, after clicking it, copy his profile link/address, then go to http://steamidfinder.com to confirm his STEAMID. But his STEAMID is correct.

5. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Actually it wasn't second offense, I was cleared for the first time by whoever banned me because of a power outage and I had stayed most of the round. Also, I said that I was getting off because I absolutely needed to, and I said several times that I would serve a slay another time if I needed to be slain for RDM, but I got no response from any staff online, so I left.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If that was the case, the staff member did not add a note to your adminstats. The appeal can seen be here. If you decide to deny this appeal Kynwall, be sure to reduce the ban to the correct 1st Offense.

7. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Round- 1
    Map- ttt_terrortrainb2

Anal Hamster [traitor] has damaged filewulf1 [traitor] for 10 damages with a Double Barrel
    Anal Hamster [traitor] has damaged filewulf1 [traitor] for 10 damages with a Double Barrel

Anal Hamster [traitor] has damaged Fleet Admiral Floatzel [traitor] for 139 damages with a Double Barrel
    Anal Hamster [traitor] has killed Fleet Admiral Floatzel [traitor] with a Double Barrel

Anal Hamster [traitor] has damaged filewulf1 [traitor] for 64 damages with an explosion (This one was from a C4, therefor it was fine. There is a world marker on C4.)

From what I recall, it was Fleet who reported you for RDMing him, as his T buddy you do not have the right, under any circumstances, to kill or otherwise harm another T buddy. Killing a T buddy is a violation of rule number 12 under TRAITOR Rules which states and I quote "No killing traitor buddies". As a result of breaking this rule, intentional or not, the accused is to be slain for "x" number of rounds, depending on previous (if any) reports/accusations, for not following said rule. In your case it was only a one round slay and you left mid slay, therefor it became a RDM&Leave offense; which in turn is a ban.

In light of your new claim, "Actually it wasn't second offense, I was cleared for the first time by whoever banned me because of a power outage and I had stayed most of the round", I was unaware of this, there was not a note on your Admin Stats, however I do thank Sinz for linking the appeal to me. However even with this new piece of information I cannot let someone leave before they finished their punishment, you only stayed for half of the slay. I am sorry but I must still deny your appeal even though you had to go, you should've just stayed and let the round end, I would've put you in spectator mode, but that's all in retrospect. However there is a sliver lining to all of this, your ban will be reduced to only a 5 day ban off of West 2 instead of the 2 week ban initially given.

I hope you understand the situation and are willing to forgive me for what has happened, I wish upon you nothing but a bright and prosperous future. Good day ser.
    -Kynwall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.