Denied Mir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mir, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mir

Mir New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mir
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37353795
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am sure there is a misunderstanding with why I need 84 days of ban. I don't even know why I am banned. I couldn't even play on the server the last couple days I was on without it glitching and disconnecting/reconnecting. I am sure there is a mix up.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't quite have evidence because I do not not why this happened.
    Please, lets talk about it. I enjoy playing TTT on these servers very much as they have active administration (obviously, lol) and upholding the rules creates a higher level of enjoyment when playing.
    Thank you.
    :D Mir​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offense by @Makuzi which was globalized by @Machinekiller00. Please wait for a reply.

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello. I will get back to you shortly with my evidence. Thank you.

4. Mir

Mir New Member

Ok thank you.

5. Makuzi

Hello @Mir.

So, here is what you were banned for

[​IMG]

And here is evidence that you left before I could issue you the slay.

[​IMG]

I noticed that you are currently banned on our other two servers as well. I see you haven't made an attempt to appeal for those bans, and your response in the report against you as shown is a sign that you haven't made any progress towards good behaviour. I will leave @Machinekiller00 to make his final reply.

6. Mir

Mir New Member

If we could get a response from noah. He was on top of an explosive barrel, and repeatedly said "do it mir, do it." So I blew the explosive up. I do understand this would still count as RDM, but I feel there could be some leeway in this situation. IT was a funny situation in that instance, and my response to that situation does not demonstrate anything related to good or bad behaviour in my opinion.

Also, I have not appealed the other servers because I do not know why those were bans either, but this 84 day ban seems more extreme than the other ones so I decided to finally give input. In general I do not RDM and leave and to be honest I am surprised this is the 4th time. Maybe I should appeal the others as to gain insight. I hav been having connectivity issues as well which may impact many times being disconnected as rdm and leave, instead of a pure rdm, intentional or not. Please allow for some leniency and I am sure you will see improvment. Thank you for your time.

7. Makuzi

If you would like to know why you were banned on East and East 2, I will tag @Kyogre and @Giraffe.

8. Mir

Mir New Member

Ok that would be great, let's put all the eggs in one basket. Thank you.

9. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Mir,

On November 11, we played on Clue. I had received a report against you where a player claimed you had RDM'd him. You responded with the fact that you had DNA on him. When looking at the logs, you didn't have evidence on him. Shortly after I had put a slay on you, you had left the server, and with that I had banned you for RDM and leave 2nd Offense.

You may view my evidence here.

10. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there.

I'll try my best to keep this short:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

We spoke about this situation in-game and after seeing that there wasn't any sort of T-Baiting involved, I placed a slay on you. Unfortunately, you left shortly after:

[​IMG]

This is why you were banned by me for your Third Offense of RDM and Leave.

11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

With everyone presenting their evidence. You can see that you have rdmed on 3 separate occasions and then left to avoid a slay. If you want to play on our servers then you have to follow our rules. I globalized your ban and extended it as well. With that being said I'll go ahead and close this appeal up.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.