Denied Mint's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mint, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mint

Mint New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mint
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62701753
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Do I think I harassed the poor kid? No. Did he take it as harassment? Sadly the kid did. Yes he warned me to stop. That is the first step to handling harassment. The second step is a kick. He never kicked me. Now the third step is where the ban comes in. The very first ban is suppose to last only 24 hours. Instead He decided to ban me for 48 hours. I find it ironic also because he himself stated "Read the motd if you do not know the rules". I honestly think he should read it himself seeing as how he clearly didn't handle the situation in the manner it was suppose to be. I'm expecting to be unbanned because he did not follow the correct procedure. The least I expect is my ban length shortened to 24 hours rather than 48 hours.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hello Mint!

Thank you for appealing, @Azure will be responding when he can.

http://puu.sh/fWtOV/e0d41f6afa.png
    As seen here, you were harassing Azure. I understand the frustration that can follow being slain, but instead of trying to speak with him about it, you reverted to harassing him. Moderator's job's can be stressful enough, so I have a hard time sympathizing with you in this situation. While this was happening, Azure notified me, and showed me what was going on. When it became appropriate and you were warned for a 2nd time, and yet you continued, I then gave discretion to Azure allowing him to place the ban. How can anyone moderate a server at their maximum effectiveness with this behavior is being directed at them? I would suggest working on this behavior. We don't allow anyone to harass our players or staff here at Serious TTT, and the next time this happens, a harsher punishment may be put in place. As I stated earlier, Azure is the one who issued the ban, so he ultimately will decide whether you serve the full duration of your ban or not. If the ban does stay in place, you are still free to play on our other 4 servers. Thanks, and I wish you well!

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya Mint.

I'm not sure why It's showing as 48 hours for you; I only banned you for a day (1440 minutes). Feel free to message me if you're not unbanned by tomorrow.

Your appeal has been denied for the reasons listed by Muffin. Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.