Denied Minitankpr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Minitankpr, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minitankpr

Minitankpr New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Minitankpr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59819922
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Right. This @Dani needs to stop abusing their power. Always feeling like the only person who can approve or decline these appeals. Im just going to make this simple. I RDMed. I got slayed. I left as I had to go off so I couldnt done my 2 rounds. I find this bullshit and ill rejoin to do the rounds if I get unbanned again. Ill rather have another admin or mod review this as Dani is just going to abuse there power.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey @Minitankpr please don't spam Ban Appeals, if you feel like your other appeals, were unfair please start a conversation on the Forums, with @Dani and there Admin @C.A.Anna , and for the proper procedure here on the Forums, the mod who banned you is also the one who would look at your appeal. I will re-tag @Dani and @C.A.Anna . Please Be patient, as they will respond shortly.

Appeal 1: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/minitankprs-appeal.35007/
    Appeal 2: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/minitankprs-appeal.35009/

3. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Why did you make this appeal? Appeal 2 is still open, so there is no reason to make this thread except out of spite.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Doing this is only going to result in you having your posting privileges revoked. The original appeal was denied for good reason. Ignorance of our rules is not an excuse when you are greeted with them each time you join our servers. Your ban is local and you're more than welcome to play on our abundance of other servers until this ban expires.

This, along with your other two appeals are all denied. You broke the rules, you were punished accordingly.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.