Approved MiniatureFuzz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MiniatureFuzz, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniatureFuzz

MiniatureFuzz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MiniatureFuzz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64929189
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was wrongfully banned for hacking. There where 2 hackers on at the same time, one was banned and the other left. Minutes later I was banned for hacking. I've never hacked and solar was the other mod that was on at the time. Check steam id's
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for Hacking (First offense) by @Ronnie. He'll respond in due time so please be patient.

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello there, I will get back to you with my evidence. I do know that there was another individual using hacks, but I was focused on spectating you.

4. Makuzi

Please note, that the other hacker (Alex) was also banned for using hacks. However, I did not spectate ybd (the other hacker supposedly) due to me spectating you, I was given information that you were using hacks, to my knowledge.

5. MiniatureFuzz

MiniatureFuzz New Member

What I'm getting is that someone thought i was hacking and told you, then you spectated me and determined I was hacking? I'm not sure of the banning procedure but I would think when accusing someone of a serious violation of the rules like hacking, there would be some hard evidence to support it. I just believe your judgement to be off in determining that I was hacking, I have never hacked in Gmod and I'm unsure what to do in a situation like this

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @MiniatureFuzz, although I was present when this happened, I have no evidences or any counter-evidences regarding this matter. This appeal will be completely handled by @Ronnie.

7. Makuzi

Hey there @MiniatureFuzz, I have checked among my evidence of videos, only thing I can come closest to you suspected using hacks, is when ybd had supposedly killed 3 people on headshot wars from across the map. I know when spectating you during headshot wars, it looked to me as if you were using the hacks.

I do understand that there was a hacker on at the time, and I have misinterpreted some information that you were the one using hacks. I do have other recordings, however my recording software does not work properly at certain times. Which is really unfortunate. The video above is one of the only recordings that I do have available in my recording history, and some don't actually have video recorded, but audio/

Anyway, I have talked to my admin, and he said that he does not see true evidence of you using any sort of hacks. In my opinion, it was me being not aware of who was actually using hacks and you coincidentally shooting very near other players during headshots wars and I thinking it was you who were using them.

I do not have proper evidence of you using any hacks, I have no choice but to unban you and void your ban.

Thank you for submitting your ban appeal. I will take this as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes, and I will add to my experience as a moderator of Serious GMod.

I truly apologize.

Ban appeal accepted
    Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.