Denied MiniatureFuzz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MiniatureFuzz, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniatureFuzz

MiniatureFuzz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MiniatureFuzz
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:1:64929189

Which Server:Vanilla

Why you should be unbanned: I guess I was banned on 10/19/2016 I have no idea why and have never been banned before. I have many hours on this server and have never not served my slay if I had one. RDM and leave is my guess of why I was banned, I promise you it was not on purpose. I believe a 14 day ban is outrageous mainly because I don't know why I was banned.

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned for RDM and leave 2nd offense by @wink. Please be patient until he responds.

Thanks.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'm currently finishing up a biology lab, please be patient allow me some time to get home and gather up evidence. Thanks!

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

As a staff member, it's my job to scroll through logs every round and find unreported damage and act on it. We were playing on minecraft city, and Cookiemonster damaged you with a prop, spurring you to false call out and kill someone off of suspicion http://prntscr.com/cwymy0 , and you left before I could assign the appropriated slay.

I am more than willing to let you serve a slay, seeing as you have a relatively clean history. I've added you on steam if you want to go through the motions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.