Denied minecraftking1vo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by minecraftking1vo, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minecraftking1vo

minecraftking1vo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    minecraftking1vo
    Your Steam ID:
    copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:1:181004761
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for ghosting but I wasn't trying to ghost. I said Who are the T's. But I was only to spectate when I was dead. I did this a bunch of times but never got punished.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If it possibly for you guys can check my chat log.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @Osmium to handle your ghosting appeal, please remain patient. This is a local ban, so in the meantime you're free to play any of our other servers.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

4. minecraftking1vo

minecraftking1vo New Member

There was only one innocent of and Traitor left for the round. The Traitor was looking for the innocent for a while. There was no mods on to tell the Traitor to start looking for him. Many people were waiting do my goal was only to speed things up. The last innocent was trapped in the room and there was nothing the innocent can do to escape.

5. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

As you can see minecraftking1v, telling other living players about any events that changes the player's perspective during the match while being dead yourself is consider ghosting. You have given information out that changes the game-play. We all know we want to speed things up but ghosting will not help that. It can ruin a player's round with information they unable to acquire themselves and helping them in that way changes situation a lot. He would've used his radar to find him so there wasn't any need to ghost in the first place. I will not be accepting your appeal. Let this be lesson and don't ghost in the future even if help to speed things up. As Helix said, you are free to join on our other servers.

If you have further questions, feel free to message me by inbox, discord or chat on steam. I will get to you within 24 hours.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.