Denied Mike No Hax's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mike No Hax, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike No Hax

Mike No Hax New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mike
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53227322
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not mean this to be a spam of my appeal, my actions are not malicous. My last appeal was responded with one post than closed. There was no investigation, only reinstated what my ban thread was. I understand the staff can be very busy amd don't wish to deal with issues like the one I have and I apologize for that.
    I was not hacking nor would I ever hack. I enjoy trouble and terrorist town as it is and do not wish to ruin it. These past few months have been hard on me as theres been increase of negativity surrounding my life. I work at a correctional facility; coming home and hoopping on your TTT server puts a smile on my face. I go through my day, day dreaming about getting on after work and having fun experiences.
    All I wish is for a fair investigation and to be thrown away like I'm some piece of junk hacker.

Thank for taking time out of your day to read this. ​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Time to debunk this vide

1. The first clip showed me shooting a man in the mirror room. The tar is a powerful weapon and can/should kill really fast.

2. The second clip was hip fire luck, we all get those. I've been playing ttt for 5 years now, and in my personal experience these are treasured moments of luck.

3. I can see how it looks like esp, but I assure you that I had the traitor radar on. Firstly, I saw him on the side of the shelf and watch him go up, then my radar bubble popped up behind the vcr. As I looked to the right , then to the left

4. I saw the man drop down into the water. I didnt see him go upstream, so I assumed he was going down. I shot at him when I had my crossers on him and his name didnt show up (meaning disguiser).

If there is anything that you wish to ask, ask.​

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Ata47

Ata47 Mars Rover Banned VIP

Tagging @Agent A as they banned you.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will say this. You have already appealed your ban as shown here with it being denied. Instead of making another ban appeal to try and prove your case, start a forums conversation with the staff member and discuss it there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.