Denied Mike No Hax's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mike No Hax, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike No Hax

Mike No Hax New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mike
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53227322
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Onion Wizard stated that I was hacking. There are many paths of which I can go down and state why/how I wasn't hacking. For example, he showed 4 clips out of my 10 hours of play time, all on different days and different times. I can get lucky some times and so does other people. A few times eeeksdeess gets 10+ kills in a single round, is she hacking. Ultimately, I have a lot of time on garry's mod and have harnessed a skill. In addition, I recently bought a gaming chair from pewdiepie and my luck has greatly increased.

Thank you for taking time out your day to read this.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know how one shows that I'm not or wasn't hacking. If you have an idea, I will go ahead and do it.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I have seen this and I will reply when I am done staffing.

4. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Hey there @Mike No Hax

I banned you for Hacking due to this report that was filed against you.

The report accused you of using third-party software designed to enhance your aim and had evidence of that.

I understand that you recently invested in a new gaming chair and believe that this has granted you luck, but after careful review, I deemed this evidence clear and coherent proof of you utilizing third-party software on the server as the video evidence shows clear use of such and banned you in accordance to that.

I advise that you refrain from dabbling with cheats in the future.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.