Denied Mike hunt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mike hunt, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike hunt

Mike hunt New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mike Hunt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33656671
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did disconnect but i did not kill him in the first place I only merely damaged him for a few hp. I thought he shot a detective as the view I had made it look that way. He was also understanding afterwards and he did not report me, an admin did for damaging him. the main reason I think I should be unbanned is because the whole report was crap in the first place and was not filed by the victim.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have evidence as I did not intend to be banned as so would anyone else in the situation I was in. Also note that the victim of the so called "rdm" did not report me I just damaged (I did not kill him) him in a misunderstanding as I thought I saw him shoot a detective. And the victim was also understanding afterwards as I explained it to him later in the round. (y)

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Makuzi for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient.

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

The tag didn't work?(no alert) I will gather my evidence.

4. Makuzi

Hello @Mike hunt. I'd like to say that the staff team are required to look through the damage logs and look for any unreported damage and report the persons(s) that have done the damage, even if the person you were shooting at didn't die.

Here is what I reported you for

[​IMG]

Here is evidence that you left during your slay.

[​IMG]

I do not have evidence regarding your response, but I do believe there was a valid reason to issue you a slay.

I will accept your ban appeal. Please add me on steam then come on West 1 to come server your slay.

5. Makuzi

Hello. Seeing that your ban had already expired, I'll mark this as denied. Thanks for taking your time to submitting a ban appeal.

Ban appeal denied and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.