Miitomo the second commence

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by royboooooy, Apr 14, 2016.

1. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Kinda sad that no one has said anything about this app yet, then again this is a gaming forum on the PC not Mobile, but still.

La Vie made one earlier but, I liked the idea so I hope you don't mind me making a new one since you locked the 1st one :oops:
    Hello fellow nintendo and/or mobile enthusiasts! This thread is about the app Miitomo!

Just a few things I'd like to see in here:
    • Your thoughts about the app
    • Any photos you'd like to share
    • Or really anything else involving the app :p

I find the easiest way to do this being Twitter, as it's the easiest to set up an account and add people personally. So you should link your account onto Miitomo before doing anything else by going to the friends tab.

Don't post your Twitter info on here as people can easily find it and begin to spam your account. The best way to tell someone your Twitter is through steam chat or through a PM on the forums.

You must follow the person you want to add and so should they

Once you've followed them, head over to the Miitomo app and go to the friends tab.

You may need to refresh your friends list to see them. So click add friends, if you have your Miitomo acount linked into your Twitter, you should see the Twitter box with the words Linked underneath it, if so, tap the Twitter icon.

It will show you a screen with your twitter information at the top and your mii on the bottom, click "update follower data" and you'll be able to find them listed.

If you haven't had the chance to try it or never heard of it here are the links to the app itself for each platform as of now: Android IOS

Have fun :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016