Approved Midnight Aura's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alicia Rue, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ThatFurryGamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I RDMed a user and switched servers, causing me to get banned for RDM and leave. I am honestly sorry for this. If unbanned, I will gladly serve my RDM slays.

As far as I can remember, I shouldn't have any RDM and leave bans as it is not something I appreciate myself. I understand it is irresponsible and I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I would like to have a second chance to fix my mistake.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent, I RDMed and left and I am now paying the price for it. However, I would like a second chance. If given a second chance, I greatly appreciate it, and would honor it by playing fair.

Thank you for your time.​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by me. Im currently staffing and will handle this when I finish up here at vanilla.

3. Elvis

Lets get right into it shall we?

On MC_67thway, I got a msg in admin chat saying you RDM and left. I checked the damagelogs for the round in question and saw this.

[​IMG]

You damaged an innocent and a detective. I could not report you for the damage as you had already left the server as seen here.

[​IMG]

Before I give my verdict on this appeal, can you tell me why you damaged both an innocent and a detective? Why should I unban you?

4. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really thinking when I did this. I don't know why I did it. However, speaking from personal experience, it's not funny and it's not ok. I guess I was taking out on other players, my own frustrations of constantly being attacked and RDMed by other toxic users who get no punishment due to no mods being online, and reporting being such a long and hard process that it's barely worth reporting them.

I am not asking for, nor am I expecting for this to be voided, but I would like to be unbanned and given the opportunity to prove that I am worthy of playing on this server.

To all the mods: as you can see in my ban history, I have been banned for toxic behavior in the past. Since December, I have changed. I am obviously still not a perfect player, but I would like to have the opportunity that I am no longer that person, and that I can be trusted in game. I know this event does not help my case, but I swear I will play fair. If it happens again, you can punish me however you see fit.

I know and understand, that not only does my toxic behavior upset other players and disrupt the server(s), it gives you mods grief too. It's easier to remove the trouble than to try to fix it, but everyone makes mistakes, and not only is what i did a really BIG mistake, it was a really stupid, inconsiderate and just plain douchey. However, I also believe in second chances. If you would be willing to give me a second chance, I promise to be on my best behavior. I don't want to be like other players both gamers and mods have had to deal with, those who are constantly being assholes and dicking around. I'm not like them and I want to show you that I'm better than this.

I am genuinely, and sincerely sorry for this, and I just want to get back to playing TTT.

Whatever the outcome is, thank you for your time, and I'm sorry for my behavior.

Thank you for your time.

- ThatFurryGamer

5. Elvis

I want to say that everyone can change. Ive seen things to say you have and things (besides this) to prove you havent.

Im willing to unban you, but i will not be voiding the ban. This is because you hadnt a reason to shoot at all. You were rdming because you wanted to. Im babysitting my niece for like 20 minutes then i have to go to walmart for diapers. You will be unbanned from the server then.

I will also be adding the slays to your id so when you rejoin, you will have to serve them.

I will keep this open if you have any questions, or you can also start a convo here on the forums with me.

Appeal: accepted/not voided/2 slays added.

6. This is all I am asking for. Thank you for the chance, I really do appreciate it.

I have nothing else to add to this appeal, and you may close this when you are ready. Thank you again.

7. After attempting to log into vanilla, it says I am still banned. Should I give it a few mins to register?

8. Elvis

I retract my statement about it takig about a half hour. You should be unbanned from vanilla within the next 5-10 minutes.

9. Elvis

I originally said i am out atm an will get to unbanning in about half hour. I asked a staff member to unban and add the slays for me in my place. Shouldnt take long.

You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.