Denied Microsoft Excel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Microsoft Excel, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Microdingus Excel
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I reactivated a C4 for 10 minutes when the rounds was only going to last 4 more, some dumbass tried to diffuse it. Resulting in the death of many innos.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Doodle Bop
    Please be patient until he can respond.

3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I'll respond to this tomorrow. It is extremely late and I'm going to get some rest. Please be patient until then.

4. Alright, I should probably sleep too

5. Doodle Bop

Hello @Microsoft Excel, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. We were on clue and you set a C4 for I think 10 minutes or so. An inno tried to defuse it and it blew him up and damaged several others. Here is a screenshot of the logs
    C4.png
    As you can see from this screenshot you damaged/killed 4/5 players with the C4. I see no valid reason as to why you set the C4 and if you can justify it I will accept this appeal but if you can't give me a valid reason then I will have to deny this appeal.

6. @Doodle Bop The entire server was just goofing off in the attic, Ts wern't killing and were all just trying to have a little fun trolling. It wasn't my intention to blow up a ton of people as innos which is why I set the C4 for longer than 10 min. If I'm to continue to be banned, I would like to request that the idiot who tried to diffuse a 10 minute c4 as inno with no warning and who actually killed everyone also be banned.

7. same guy who diffused also shot me just a few seconds prior to everyone blowing up.

8. Doodle Bop

Since you set the C4 to just "goof off" I'm going to keep the ban as it is. Please feel free to PM me for any further questions and refrain from doing things like this in the future. While you are banned you can play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.