Denied Michael Moore's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Michael Moore, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Moore

Michael Moore Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Michael Moore
    Your Steam ID:
    Michael Moore
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i never was informed of RDM and when i got slain i didn't leave my laptop died
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i never rdmed anyone​

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Opii for RDM and leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

For future reference, your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:38108528.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Michael Moore,

Thank you for making a ban appeal as it shows you care about playing on our servers. I had joined @ryan4win, one of our trial mods, to assist him in handling reports on our West server on the map TeenRoom, which is the map where this incident had occurred. As I looked through the Damage logs for the round I saw the fact that you had thrown an incendiary grenade and damaged a player, another innocent in this case, for 30+ damage. Rarely is there any reason to throw an incendiary grenade and in that rare case, a warning is required, one which I had not heard at all that round. In order to teach/remind ryan4win to check the damage logs once he has died in round, I mentioned to him that there was an unreported case of RDM. Once he had found it and acknowledged that a slay was required, I slayed you.

The server itself informed you that you were being slain next round when the message "Opii will slay you next round." appeared in your chat logs. Again in the pre-round phase, the server states that you will be slain this round. And lastly, you were slain and the server lists the players slain once the round begins. You had 3 messages informing you that you were to be slain which implied that you had RDMed another player and had been warned ahead of time.

DamagelogMoore.png
    ChatlogsMoore.png

Due to the fact that you had been informed of your slay several times and due to fact that this is a relatively short ban that will expire in 4 days, this ban appeal has been denied. However, feel free to play on any of our other 4 servers until it expires.

Serious TTT West 2 | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (66.150.188.231:27015)
    Serious TTT East | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (74.91.124.21:27015)
    Serious TTT East 2 | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (74.91.119.176:27015)
    Serious TTT Vanilla - 24/7 Minecraft - No Downloads! (64.94.101.124:27015

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.