Denied micahkings's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by micahkings, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micahkings

micahkings New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Micahkims
    Your Steam ID:
    micahmateomarcial
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    As I was playing on the map haven and everyone got out of the boat I started climbing the sail and grabbed the sniper then my brother which was in the same server and was playing right beside me said that a guy walking down the beach was a traitor I wasn't really sure if he's sure abiut it but I shot the guy and as soon as I shot the guy I got killed then came this report I thought he was the traitor so I said why shoudn't I shoot you then my dad told us it's time for dinner so as soon as I clicked submit I then disconnected and as dinner was done I joined the server then it said banned for 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I will tell my brother to tell the truth​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

So who is your brother? If possible it would be good for you to post his steam profile ID. You were banned by @Alice for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can.

Is his name mr giant on Steam? Please respond @micahkings

3. micahkings

micahkings New Member

Yes he's name is mr giant on steam I gotta reply tomorrow because its 4:00 in the morning at where Ilive

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Given the information presented to me, as well as the evidence I've found to support it, your ban has been extended to four weeks for ghosting. This appeal is denied. While your ban is active you are free to use the six other servers we have available, however, should this happen again, it will not be taken lightly. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.