Approved MH | EazyFree's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MH | EazyFree, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    EazyFree
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32798255
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Left at the end of a match, got banned for RDM and leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had to leave at the end of a match because of personal issues and got a ban for RDM and leave and plus the RDM was not even an RDM. I killed a person as D for shooting at someone/people and standing around an unid'd body and got a slay for that, which is not RDM because those are both KOSable. And if it really matters, I'll serve another match if it doesn't show up.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and Leave, Second Offense.

Please allow him some time to gather his evidence and reply to this report.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hi there! I'll be with you in a just a few seconds. Just need to grab the evidence and we'll be set to go!

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Make that minutes.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alright, so lets start with the report against you, shall we?

[​IMG]

You were reported for KOS on Suspicion from @Hacker Nation Anonymous. Your response was that you thought you watched him kill someone by the D (detective) door, and guessed it was the person up the ladder. This leads me to believe that you had indeed placed a KOS on Suspicion.

I slayed you after this, upon you started to contest it, saying you were in the right, and that you were detective, so you were immune from T acts (or in this case, rdm).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not only that, but you also started changing your story, saying there was an Unid'd body.

[​IMG]

While this is something that could have happened, I acted upon the response that I had seen.

Now to the leave. I would have been fully open to removing the ban (not voiding it mind you), but you did start spamming this in chat.

[​IMG]

And then right before you left, you had this (with the leave mind you).

[​IMG]

So since I saw that, I gave you a round of time to come back, and you didn't. So I promptly banned you for RDM and Leave, and since your last ban was in December, your ban was made RDM and Leave Second. I will be denying this appeal, but will leave it open for further comments by you, @MH | EazyFree.

6. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

I did come back right after I left, I was on the server when you banned me. Check.

7. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

It's not changing your story if you are adding details to it. I seen him shooting people while there was an unid'd body in front of him. As of detective, of course I am going to kill for that. Both of KOSable according to the rules.

8. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Eazy, while I did find that you came back, the way you left, and the fact you left is enough for rdm and leave. I will remove it, but not void. Your next will be RDM and Leave third, but in terms of story change, yes, it was story change. The information should have come to light in your response originally, not after the slay is placed. I suggest re-reading the rules. While a detective is immune to Traitor acts, they are not immune to RDM. Lastly, your attitude before leaving was something to be looked over. You caused a lot of a spam from multiple other players, all towards breaking the rules, down with the government, no mods no rules, etc. So as of now, appeal is accepted, but not voided. Your next rdm and leave will be rdm and leave third, so be careful.

Appeal : ACCEPTED (Ban not voided, but removed)

Thread : LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.