Denied MH | EazyFree's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MH | EazyFree, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MH | EazyFree
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32798255
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned. I didn't RDM and leave and when I did RDM today, I waited it out and kept playing. Pretty sure this is a mistake to be honest. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Weeeeeeeee for "RDM and leave, 1st". He will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient.

3. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

Thank you for responding. Let's see what he says.

4. MH | EazyFree

MH | EazyFree New Member

Oh, also forgot to mention. I was afk for a while so if you could provide time of ban that would be great since I could tell you if I was afk or not.

5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Eazy! Hopefully you're having a great time of day.

Just a note as Weeeeeeeee will later respond to this appeal and since you've asked. You were not banned today as this ban, according to our banlist's time, occurred at approximately 12 AM on December 3rd. Once again, thanks for being patient.

[​IMG]

6. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Hello EazyFree and thank you for making an appeal.

The time and date the ban was issued is on 12/03/15 12:22AM.
    You were slain by me for killing on suspicion as seen on this report here:
    [​IMG]
    Your response can be taken as 2 different ways; killing on suspicion or killing on common sense.
    One can be taken as RDM and the other is a valid reason to kill someone.

According to Extended Rules:

Had he shot someone prior to you killing him, you would have been fine. You did not witness the player shoot or commit any traitorous acts and you assumed that he shot someone and killed him based on a location that seemed most probably for the shooter. Because of this, I issued a single slay to you as it was your first offense.

Shortly after, you left the server before serving that slay.
    [​IMG]
    If you were not aware of being slain, you should get in the habit of asking staff members if you are ok to leave, by typing @ before you message.

Due to this appeal being a few days late and your short ban expiring in a couple days, I will be denying this appeal. If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. Note, this ban is only local to West 2, you are still free to play the other 6 TTT servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.