Denied Mferra32's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mferra32, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mferra32

Mferra32 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mferra32
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:48993263
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i got slayed for two rounds sat through the first slay and also sat there for about ten minutes for the second round which i had to leave to go somewhere, The mod who banned me failed to even warn me that i couldn't leave before the next round had started, and immediately banned me after, this admin before already having issues with myself which i feel he used against me in this situation, personal problems with me just to be able to ban me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Good day! @Big Al banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense, he will respond shortly. Please feel free to play on one of our other 4 servers while you wait. If you are slain for RDM you must stay that whole round or else it will be considered RDM and Leave.

3. -spud-

-spud- Banned

I was a witness to this, he waited for a large majority of the last round he was slain on to leave. Roughly 10 minutes since his slay

4. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello @Mferra32 I was on at the time of this. I am appalled you decided to appeal this ban, you were harassing multiple players which later you were kicked for. Now lets get onto the ban, you blantaly RDM'ed 2 people with an explosion then after you were slain decided to harass @Big Al because he was doing his job by slaying you. After that you proceeded to continue to harass him until the point where he kicked you. When you came back Sinz told you to drop up you said "ok" but then continued on with it. Then you tried to yell at me for a guy RDMing and Leaving when I banned him and you watched and commented on it. You knew what RDM & Leave was and you still did it. I advise this ban appeal is denied.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  5. Big Al

Big Al I hit em' up VIP

Hello @Mferra32,

I'd like to preface my response to your report by stating that lately you have been a serious problem player. Varying from racism to harassment (although you adamantly claim that you don't harass anyone, you actually do) to arguing with moderators, RDMing and inviting your friends to our servers to act the same way. This annoys other players and it certainly makes my job harder because I have to deal with that on top of the usual duties. You will soon face a global ban if your behavior doesn't take a drastic change for the better.

Now on to the situation at hand. You planted a C4 as an innocent and killed 2 people who then reported you for it. This was clear recklessness that caused RDM, so you were dealt 2 slay rounds for both kills. You then waited on spec for your first slay round, and part-way through the second round you left. Your friend claims that the round was nearly over so it shouldn't have warranted a ban. The fact of the matter is there is no grey area that requires interpretation like that. If you leave before the round is over, it is RDM and Leave no matter how you look at it.

EDIT: Forgot to add this

[​IMG]

Mferra32 if you were a genuinely honest player who goofed up, I would probably unban you on this situation. But due to your toxic behavior on our servers, I would say this ban is most deserved and will hopefully incite change in your attitude.
    Please stop trolling on our servers,

Appeal Denied

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.