Denied MetalCris95's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MetalCrysis, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    MetalCris95
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83957943
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    "Group Trolling" just because the dudes I was messing around with were my friends for a day
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can see that I got banned for "Group Trolling" which makes me pretty mad when I only have these dudes as friends because they were cool and I only had them friended for 2 days or so. The mods think we are on ts or something when in reality we are just having fun ingame. I only talked to raging bull on steam chat and that was after the kythol incident. The mods didn't give us any warning other than when it was muting by kythol. Honestly I have done the same shit the past 3-4 days with mods here and there and they didn't care, but the second I befriend these people immediate 56 day ban. I might be toxic when it comes to mic, but the mods could have warned me to stop or whatever and I would've but no warning and an immediate 56 day ban is bs imo. I think both mods have evidence and I don't care but I do know about kythol's evidence a little. The whole kos thing was always something I've done, an obvious joke but sometimes here and there someone would go through with it. I have pictures of Palabra Foo and Raging Bull Novice's chat if need be, only had them friends for 3 days or so​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned on West 2 by @Kythol for "Group Trolling" and then were banned again on West by @Dean W. for the same thing.

Both will respond in due time. Thank you for being patient.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The by was Globalized by @Falcor.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello MetalCris95. As stated before, I banned you for group trolling due to you and six other players breaking several of our rules, including harassment, blatant racism, chat/mic spam, filing random and unnecessary reports just to clutter up the report logs, AND plotting to RDM players between rounds/intentionally RDMing said players.

[​IMG]

At around the 4:50 mark in the video provided above by @Booty Führer, you can clearly hear yourself and other players talk about how they are going to RDM me in the upcoming round, which was then acted upon by turtwig. While I do not have his response screenshotted (which I feel dumb for not having), his response was "crossfire, sorry". Due to having evidence of you guys blatantly RDMing me, I slayed him. The group that had RDMed me once had intended on doing so several rounds later, after which I banned you and the six other players for group trolling for breaking some, if not all, of the rules that I stated above.

After you had been banned, you also took the time to go to my profile and leave the following message.

[​IMG]

While I was not on the server when Dean W. banned you, according to what I heard from him, you were spamming that statement with a couple of the other people I had already banned for group trolling.

This type of behavior is frowned upon on our servers, and led to your ban. In my opinion, your actions leading up to and after the ban I gave you do not show that your behavior will be changing anytime soon, and I believe that the ban should be kept in place. However, I will leave the final decision to Dean and Falcor, as they put in place the bans that lead up to you becoming globally banned.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  5. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond soon.

6. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

In the evidence Kythol has provided, it is clear that your intentions along with that of the group was to make Kythol's job more difficult. As you've admitted yourself, people go through with these 'joke' KOSes that you've placed, effectively impacting the experience that multiple players have had on our server. I do not appreciate this behavior on our servers, and you are more than deserving of the ban. When Kythol requested my discretion for the ban, I thought that 5 days would be appropriate. However, it appears that you continued to cause trouble on another server, and you ended up receiving a harsher ban.

With respects to your ban from Kythol, Denied.

I'll leave the rest to Dean and Falcor.

7. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Metal
    I have talked to you privately about your ban.
    Due to Dean's evidence being corrupted he will be removing his ban.
    Your Global ban will be reduced to 2 Weeks.

Add me on steam or message me on the forums, If you'd like to continue discussing this. Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.