Denied MetalCris95's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MetalCrysis, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    MetalCris95
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83957943
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My internet cut out when I was going to get slain so when I came back, the server was full, and when I finally joined I got banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The server being full is pretty much all of it. I can't show proof of my internet 0_o As for the ban, if you don't think I should be unbanned then that's fine with me because I have no proof EDIT: If you want to unban me and/or void the ban and let me serve my slays, I'll be more than happy to oblige.​

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hey there, @MetalCris95! You were banned by @Asty for "RDM & Leave ( 1st offense )". He will respond as soon as he is able.

3. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hello MetalCris95! I'm going to go straight forward why you were ban.

We were on Italy and you reported sirphantom which is shown here.

[​IMG]

He responded to the report which is above. He killed you for walking past a unidentified body which is a traitorous act.
    The next round you decided to kill him back and he reported you for RDM that round which is shown below.

[​IMG]

You were then going to be slain next round till you left which is shown here.

[​IMG]

Due to the fact that you intentionally rdm'd sirphantom and the lack of evidence of your innocence I'm going to have to Deny this appeal. You are welcome to play on West 2, East, East 2, Vanilla and EU Vanilla for the time being. If you have any further questions about your ban or about anything you can message me here on here or on the forums. Thanks, have a good rest of your night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.