Denied Mert³'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mert³, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert³

Mert³ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mert³
    Your Steam ID:
    UnrealFires
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got stressed over a small incident in which a player killed me. He killed me because I found a loop-hole in the rules where I could kill players if they were inside a t-room. I thought it was legal, as long as I was outside the t-room, but I guess not. The guy who killed me got away with it. I'm going to tell the truth; I killed the guy the next round for revenge. I told everyone over mic that I did it over revenge.

That didn't go so well. A lot of people were chasing me down and calling KOS. I killed some people who shot at me first (I thought they were T's), but they turned out to be inno's.

Anyway, I'm sorry and I apologize for my sudden behavior. I'll do my best to prevent a situation like this again.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I found a loop-hole in the rules where I could kill players if they were inside a t-room. An inno killed me, thinking I was a T. Mod ruled that it was okay for him to kill me.​

2. Mert³

Mert³ New Member

I'll still accept the 3-hour ban if this appeal gets denied.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Mert³ you were karma banned. This is what happens when you kill any and all innocents that go in T rooms. As I told you, by your very action of throwing a grenade you can be shot. By the same token, you going in a T room will also get you shot.

You will serve your karma ban. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.