Denied Mergatroid Skittle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mergatroid Skittle, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mergatroid Skittle
    Your Steam ID:
    Mergatroid Skittle
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I was shot by an innocent, so I shot him down. As I was typing that he shot me first, my computer crashed with a message saying,"Driver stopped and has recovered." When I got back on, it said I was banned. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't take a shot when it happened, but I did a couple of days earlier​

2. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Mergatroid, I can't seem to find your ban in our banlist, are your sure that is your Username and that you have not been unbanned? Also, your steam id is not the same as your profile name, and you can look it up in the console.

Also, this: http://forums.autodesk.com/autodesk/attachments/autodesk/133/73636/1/Kernel error.png

You should probably scroll deeper in google images or not use links from a website post from 2 years ago, we stopped using that kernel version awhile ago.

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

[​IMG]

You were initially banned by @BeautifulButterfly , and it looks to be globalized by @Darktooth
    They will respond at their earliest convenience, and it's best to use your own images as Finn has stated. Hope you have a wonderful evening.

4. My apologies. To be honest, I couldn't get a pic of the event so I just looked it up. Thank you both for your time.

5. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello @Mergatroid Skittle . I was the mod that banned you for RDM and Leave Third Offense. You shot your traitor buddy and in response to his report replied "I was a traitor" and then promptly left. I waited a round to see if you'd come back, but alas you failed to do so. Considering your history, this ban was globalized to all of our servers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What I assume happened from the damage logs was that you were shot and then you shot the first person you saw, your T buddy killing them. 15 seconds later you tracked down the actual person who shot you and duked it out with them.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny this appeal due to the evidence against you. If you had taken a screenshot after the occurrence of your own desktop I might be more inclined to believe you, but for now considering your recent ban history, I'm going to leave it at the four week global ban. If you want to be a member of the STTT community and continue to play on the servers in the future, I suggest you take lengths not to RDM on our servers and if for some freak reason you accidentally RDM and crash, take current screenshots, error reports, anything to show what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.