Denied Mereluck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mereduck, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mereduck
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:20287283
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unsure as to why i was banned when no Moderators were on later resulting in RDM+Leave ban i assume, But in both instances (2 reports i think) were legitimate kills one i clearly remember being next to a UNID then moving away from it not iding it, the other i forget.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence just confused as to why a rdm+leave ban is given when i have responded to a report played for a good few more games then leave because i cannot stay online until a mod comes on infact i was afk for about 2 hours and played later on with no problems what so ever.

I have no problem taking slays where they are necesary but a 14 day ban for something i have no idea what i did is unjust.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @kynwall for RDM & Leave Second Offense. he will respond when he gets time.

3. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

Thanks Wolfy, as i said before I hadn't left the server for quite a while and do not leave if i know there is a report against me that i haven't responded to. I cannot be expected to stay on the server all day until an Admin or Moderator gets on no?

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning, afternoon and/or good evening Mereluck, I hope you're having a great day! So I had slain you for RDM according to the Trail Mod who was online at the time, @FrostedBlade , and I was inclined to agree with him on the matter. On the map Dust 2 you had struck a Detective, as an innocent, with your crowbar dealing 20 damage to him. A quote from our "A Guide to STTT", "According to the Motd, accidental RDM is still RDM. Whether you accidentally crowbar someone at 0:00 in the round, or misclick on someone at 15:32 in the round, it's still RDM".
    Mereduck 3.png (These are the old logs from October 20th, 2014 at 12:20. Time of RDM as seen from the log 1:12, second round. I did not get the chance to save the original, did not think I would've needed it, I was wrong.)
    After I had slain you, you had left before you had fully served the slay.
    Mereduck 1.png
    Also here is FrostedBlade mentioning the whole fiasco to me, then me slaying you.
    Mereduck 2.png
    You had left while you were slain, regardless if you had knowledge of the fact you had been slain or not, you had left during the period in which you were to serve said punishment. Therefore in accordance to our rules and protocols I had banned you from East1 for RDM&Leave. Feel free to message me on the forums or add me on Steam if you have any further questions or statements you wish to make. Ban Appeal denied. Thank-you for taking the time to make a ban appeal and I hope you don't let this get you down, also feel free to play any other of our servers; we have plenty for you to enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.