Denied Mereduck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mereduck, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

2. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

@Stitch who banned you for Harassment.

3. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

These are not meatballs by the way. The word was no longer used afterwards just the photo to explain other mods were happy with this, Double standard #NoFreeSpeech.

4. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hey there!

I quickly hopped off to response here since it wasn't alot I had to cut anyway. I banned you for harassment because you used the word "faggot" multiple times even after being told off and after being kicked. So your third time u used it I decided to ban you.

Evidence

https://streamable.com/acb5v
    Sorry for the low quality but I don't think the quality is important as you only need the sound.

In this video are shown the first and the second offenses you made.
    At first you used it to insult another player's photo and I warned you in PM after you said it as seen in the video.
    Second offense you used it purely to mock me as you knew what you were saying was wrong.
    EDIT:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the spray you got banned for, after being kicked you decided to use the word again but trying to loophole around it by using it in context as food. However no matter the context you are still not supposed to use the word which you did. So after this I asked an admin if it was enough to count as harassment and then I banned you.

My conclusion

I have decided to deny this appeal since you knew what you were doing was wrong, but you continued anyway because you thought u could loophole ur way around it by using it as a food spray. You should know better Mereduck.
    The ban is only 1 day so feel free to play on our other servers. Have a nice day.

Appeal: DENIED

Last edited: May 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.