Denied Mereduck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mereduck, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mereduck

Mereduck VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mereduck
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Global ban for killing myself with someone elses Incendary Grenade.

I shouldn't be banned for this because why would I be banned for willingly killing myself and not reporting it? Makes no sense nor is it stated in the rules.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

I was there at the time, you were banned due to toxic gameplay, im fairly sure.

3. Darragh

Darragh VIP

that is your ban there. 20180227232400_1.jpg

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Tagging @Noob999 as he made the ban global.
    @Snowflake❄️ as they seem to be the original one responsible for placing the ban.
    Toxic Gameplay Ban.

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'm aware of this and will respond shortly.

6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Alright, sorry for the delay, as I was staffing I could not collect evidence to finish this before now.

Honestly, this is fairly short and to the point as there's not much to say.

This clearly shows you running deliberately into the area where it's K1's incendiary is killing him, letting yourself die to the incendiary as well.
    As you may know, this makes it's K1 responsible for RDM, whether you report him or not. In other words, he is eligible to be slain for the damage you intentionally caused yourself.
    This is toxic gameplay, even though you may not have reported him on your own.
    It is a concept that is mentioned but not elaborated upon in the extended rules. It boils down to a negative playstyle, including (but not limited to) things like intentionally killing yourself on someone else's grenade or walking in front of someones shots in order to kill them.

As I was going through the unreported damage, I found the damage caused by K1 and reported him, after which he said some people intentionally ran into it. I investigated his claim and found truth to it, you did clearly run in a straight line into the area, letting yourself die. Since you were previously warned for similar behaviour, I was given the green light by my admin Noob to ban you globally for 1 day.

I will not be accepting this appeal, in the hopes that the 1 day off our servers will teach you to refrain from such behaviour. If you insist on dying, I recommend that you kill yourself in console next time, rather than someone's grenade.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.