Denied Merci_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Merci_, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Merci_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60661917
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I play on the server whenever I'm bored and it's the only server I play on. I don't usually break any rules or get slain.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm assuming this is being I rdm'd a kid named Ghost-something. I picked up a dna scanner and he called me a little bitch, so I figured I'd teach him some manners and send him to the shadow realm. I was fully prepared to take a slay for it, but a round passed and I wasn't slain. I then left to go cook dinner for myself and I guess that's when an admin/mod caught up to the slays and saw that I left. I'm not saying I'm innocent or anything, but if I can be unbanned, I'd gladly take five slays for the one kill. Beats waiting for five days just to play again.

Also this is my first forum appearance. What's up, dudes?​

2. Hi, @Falcor banned you for RDM/Leave, 1st. She will respond when possible, thank you for your patience in this matter.

3. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Thanks for the update.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Merci

Thank you for making and a ban appeal today. I wish you were making a forum account under better circumstances.
    But as to why I banned you.

As you state above you intentionally RDMed a player.
    [​IMG]
    While I was investigating reports. And about to message you inquiring more information about what happened instead of a simple "nope".
    I noticed you and Ghostkill having words with each other in chat. Where he called you an RDMer. You then said "Yeah I did RDM you"
    I then rechecked the logs and your initial response and issued the slay. You then left immediately.
    [​IMG]
    As you state above in your appeal, you intentionally RDMed a player. Although he shouldn't of been calling you names.
    I suggest next time a player is harassing you, to let the staff on know. You can do this by typing @ then message. And it will go to all staff on at the time.
    I also suggest asking the staff on if you have any open reports or pending slays. To avoid things like this in the future.

I appreciate that you took the time to make an account and appeal your ban but it bothers me you find it okay to purposefully ruin a round for another player.
    Due to you admittedly, both in game and here in your appeal, intentionally RDMing a player, I will be denying this appeal.
    And strongly suggest to use both my above recommendations in the future.
    There are still 5 other SGM servers you can play on while you server your 5 day ban on East.

If you have any questions either add me on steam or message me here on the forums.

Thank you once again for taking the time to make an appeal. And I hope to see you around the forums and in game.
    Regards,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.