Denied Memphis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Memphis, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memphis

Memphis VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Memphis
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64317523
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So what happened was that I was having a small prop war with a random on West, and I ended up winning and killing him. And so deservedly slain, but ended up leaving before round ended, though there were few people left. (This was because a friend was waiting for me to play on CS:GO.) So later, I come back on to play on my favorite server, but see that I'm banned for 5 days.

Now I see, understand, and accept that i broke the given rules that I should stay the whole round that I'm slain, but I was not aware of this little modifier at the time, and consistently see people leave during their slay rounds and go unpunished, and can recall the same thing happeneing to me on a couple of occasions.

The reason I think I should be unbanned, or at least have some time taken off, is that it didn't seem so big a deal, that I should've been banned for 5 days. Something like that seems like a small misdemeanor, especially against someone who loves this server, donated $20, and dedicates much time to it. Therefore I request on an appeal of ban, or cut of time on said ban, because I like west 1 :).

P.S. I understand I'm a weird, obnoxious asshole who "occasionally" breaks the rules for his own entertainment with his ttt friends, but that's exactly why you should love me <3. (jk i'll probably spend 90% of my time on server point whoring and afk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Regards,
    Your beloved Memephis.

(or dont unban me cause it doesnt matter or really change anything lol)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Memphis

Memphis VIP

should've been:
    Reason: cuz im hot

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and Leave 1st. He will reply when able.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I've seen this, please give me some time to gather my evidence.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Let's get into it, shall we?

We were on Dust2, and no too long into the very first round, three reports come up, one of which pertains to a kill you had, found below:

[​IMG]

As it shows in the area that is not highlighted, you not only damaged, but killed Dumibo1 with a prop. Due to your explanation above, you have stated :"So what happened was that I was having a small prop war with a random on West, and I ended up winning and killing him." This is not acceptable, especially since you and your friend ArticDesigns did this together.

[​IMG]

You also state, "Now I see, understand, and accept that i broke the given rules that I should stay the whole round that I'm slain, but I was not aware of this little modifier at the time." You have two hundred fourty-six hours on our servers, this I find hard to believe. I will be denying the appeal for this ban at this time, although it is only a local ban. You are free to play on any of our other servers at this time.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.