Denied MEHEEZY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MEHEEZY, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Meheezy
    Your Steam ID:
    76561198255917427/
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was wrongfully banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was t , called kos on an inno for no reason, cause im a t , im allowed to do that. and i got banned, wtf frosty. guys i dont think frosty should be a mod he is abusing that power. get an admin to look at this​

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Please be patient as I am preparing my evidence. I will respond in a little bit.

3. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Frosty The Gamer asked me to react to this so:

Ign: Yellow
    (He got banned for harrassing me)

Every round i played with him he kept false kosing me (Ask dazza if you don't believe it)
    Even after he was warned multiple times and the entire server said he should stfu he kept on doing it. (After this he got an 8 hour ban for harrassing heli i think)
    The next day: I was playing TTT again then Meheezy and FRJ joined and kept on rdming/kossing me again (No proof of that since they did it in VC and didn't record it)
    Eventually they left and i kept playing and later that day they came back FRJ got banned for rdm & leave and after that Meheezy said KOS on me again multiple times and then he got banned

IMO he was a piece of shit that ruined my gaming expierence for (So far 2days)
    So frosty did a great job with banning this guy

EDIT: He also kept on saying it was a joke even tho no one thought it as funny (< He should've stopped back then, if he did every thing would've been fine)

- Yellow :)STEAM_0:0:153941989)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  4. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

ok now ur stupid, i never said stfu, i dont swear. i just said kos yellow every time im Traiter today. so its allowed . yesterday it was pre round and i got warned then kicked but today i havent done it in pre round liar.

5. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

also i never rdm u, u rdmed me once and then i rdmed u once in 12 hours we been playing this ttt in the 2 days, so u cant say that

6. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

today i never "false kos" unless im a traiter

7. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

futhermore i didnt single u out , i did it to dazza, woet, frj and that poopy guy

8. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

and alfloof

9. Alfloof

Alfloof New Member

hello, you said my name? what tf did i do?

10. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi there @MEHEEZY

First, to start off, try to keep your posts to a minimum by editing the original post or your last made post, this reduces the clutter in threads. Anyway, on to the ban appeal. You have had a history of harassment, specifically towards @Yellow . Calling false KOS as a traitor is no problem, and is allowed but when you use that to target a specific player is when you are starting to harass players. You call KOSs on Yellow pre-round, during your traitor rounds, and even as an innocent, hint towards killing Yellow. I have posted 3 videos below to showcase this targeting, though there is more and can be provided to a staff member if needed.

Along with this, I can say that you also are aggressive towards other players too, telling them to shut up, shut the fuck up, and being rude towards other players. You have been warned for this targetting and rudeness towards players by myself and other moderators too. Below is a clip of you telling someone to shut up because you beat them in a 1v1.

With all of this being reviewed, I've warned you multiple times to stop along with other moderators warning you too, yet you continue to target Yellow and be aggressive towards others. The 1-day ban is short, and I hope you take the time to review how you come off towards others and to realize that targetting certain players isn't allowed and ruins their experiences on the server and game.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.